- Fix known issues.
- Add ability to only restore part of a snapshot.
- Implement a better (and less memory consuming ) method to calculate differences at manage backup dialog.
- Allow an infinite number of snapshots instead of the current maximum setting of 500.
- Implement a restore solution via the command-line interface.
- Implement the use of hard links for the creation of multiple snapshots.
- Make the tray icon animated instead of static and show a tooltip when hovering over it.
- Add a suspend button in addition to the existing "shutdown" option at the run dialogue.
- Integrate support for remote cloud storage resources.
- Integrate support for anacron or incron, not only cron, at schedule dialog.
- Improve sync functionality to take into consideration deleted files as well as files that were modified at both directories.
- Add option for making compressed/archive (tar, gz etc) backups.
- Add option to encrypt backups.
- Integrate support for ftp - sftp.